A father’s Facebook post is going viral after showing what he almost served his daughter as a treat.
He said he noticed the Capri Sun pouch he was going to hand to his child was a little light but couldn’t find any sort of puncture. After shaking it up a bit is when mold surfaced to the top.
In part of his PSA, he says, “To say we are irate would be an understatement… we don’t give these to our children often but will NEVER again!”
A Kraft Heinz spokesperson said, “Although rare, it is possible for mold to grow inside containers of preservative-free juice drinks if the pouch is punctured in any way on its journey from our facilities to people’s homes.”