Episode 29 – Cruise into New Years
CruiseTipsTV on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAyIfOlHYZejLC8lLo9DcA
Come see Colleen & Catie broadcasting live from the Travel & Adventure Show in Chicago!
Saturday, January 12 at 2pm CT at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont and on WLS-AM 890
There will also be an MSC Cruise Giveaway at the Travel & Adventure Show.
- The cruise is for 2 adults for the Caribbean Season 2019-2020 for a Balcony State Room.
- It is valid for one year from the date given and the winners must sail within this time frame.
- The cruise departs out of Miami roundtrip. We will provide 2RT tickets from a major airport into Miami.
- Winner will need to arrange their own transportation to and from the airports and ship. This does include food (like cafeteria) there are upgrades available but the winner would have to pay for it.
- Winners have a choice to choose from Eastern or Western Caribbean sailings on the MSC Seaside.
- The certificate is only valid for the cruise fare and port taxes. Guest are to pay Government fees and taxes that would be a total of no more than $170pp.
- You have to attend Travel & Adventure Show Chicago / January 12 – 13, 2019 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont to enter for a chance to win
“What’s” with the “Trip Sisters”
What’s in Your Suitcase?
MSC Cruises offers MSC for Me bracelets
With the bracelet, guests can unlock their stateroom, book services, or pay for items on board. The cost of the bracelet is either $5 per person for the sailing or free, depending on the category of stateroom booked.
What’s on your phone?
MSC Cruises App
Free for Android or iOS. Only the official MSC Cruises app gives you access to a range of services and benefits. By downloading the official MSC Cruises app you’ll have access to the ultimate cruise planning tool.
What’s the tip?
- Bring goggles (most cruises have saltwater pools)
- Bring liquid bandages (to protect wounds from the saltwater)
- Bring all your prescriptions with you
- Bring a little travel backpack
- Purchase packages (such as a soda or beverage pass)
- Bring spray tan/self-tanner if you need it (no spray tan booths)
- For Seasickness:
- Book your cabin in the middle of the ship because it doesn’t rock as much (with a balcony or window if possible)
- Bring medicines (little sticker for behind your ear, wristbands, dramamine)