Toddler Dies After Becoming Trapped in Washing Machine

Many parents are focused on keeping their small children away from the stove, electrical outlets, etc. but another dangerous appliance in your house could be your washing machine.

A 3-year-old Florida toddler has died after climbing into the families front-loading washing machine. Police believe the little boy who died inside the machine ultimately died of suffocation.

The police believe that when that door closed, it created an air-tight seal and deprive the child of oxygen.