OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
WLS-AM “Take Me Back to Mexico”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility/Entries: You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry, a legal United States resident and have not won a vacation from any of The Mark Travel Corporation business units including but not limited to Funjet Vacations, Southwest Vacations and United Vacations consumer promotions in the last 12 months to enter. Employees of Funjet Vacations, The Mark Travel Corporation, La Macchia Enterprises, and WARH and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Contest begins at 12:01 A.M. on March 5, 2018 and ends at 11:59 P.M. March 16, 2018. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Judges decisions are final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Limit one entry per person or per valid e-mail address.
To enter by mail, hand print your name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if applicable) and daytime phone number on an approximately 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail in an envelope to:
455 North Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
Mail-in entries must be mailed separately and received by 03/16/2018.
- PRIZE: 2 vacations for two (2) with Funjet Vacations including round-trip charter airfare for two (2) to Cancun on Funjet Vacation value flights from Chicago, 4 night stay at a RIU Hotels & Resorts property of Funjet’s discretion, including round trip airport/hotel transfers. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1250.00 per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and all meals, gratuities, spending money, and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Government-imposed per passenger travel taxes are approximately $175.00 per person are not included and are payable by winner prior to travel. Winner is responsible to get to a Funjet Vacations’ departure city. Travel must be taken (March 1-11; April 3 – May 25; June 1-27; July 8 – November 21; December 1-15, 2018; January 8 – February 13; March 1-11; April 3 – May 25, 2019) and is subject to availability and is not allowed over holidays, blackout dates or convention periods. Confirmation will be given on a space available basis only. Once a reservation is made, no changes are permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein. Winner is responsible for providing all necessary travel documentation, including passports. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING NEW PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: As of January 23, 2007 all international travelers must present a government issued passport for U.S. Customs re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information please visit the State Department’s consular website www.travel.state.gov or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s website dhs.gov. It is the traveler’s responsibility to provide proper documentation. Married or divorced women traveling under names other than what is printed on their travel documents, must supply a marriage license and/or divorce decree. Funjet Vacations will not rebook or revise any reservations if travelers do not possess a valid U.S. Passport by their date of departure. Travel arrangements are subject to availability. Winner and guest will be required to sign the Funjet Vacations Bill of Rights.
- AWARDING PRIZE/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received, on or about 3/16/18. Winner will be notified BY EMAIL/CERTIFIED MAIL/OVERNIGHT MAIL/TELEPHONE on or about 3/16/18. All prizes will be awarded if properly claimed. If winner’s guest is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. By entering this contest, all entrants agree that SPONSOR and Funjet Vacations have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the contest and their determination of the winner is final.
- By accepting prize, winner grants Funjet Vacations and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, and advertising and promotional agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) the right to use and publish winner’s proper name, state of residence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes on-line and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the Contest, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited. Prizewinner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release prior to receiving travel documents. Guest of prizewinner will be required to sign and return a liability release form prior to ticketing of prize. Noncompliance with these requirements, ineligibility, or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- LIMITATIONS of LIABILITY: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage-due or mutilated entries or mail or for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer transmissions. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its agents, subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, employees, and directors, from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the Contest or in prize-related activities; including any travel related thereto.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of winners, available after 3/20/18.
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received no later than 4/16/18 to:
455 North Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611