Political consultant Roger Stone (Nixon, Reagan, Kemp, Dole, Trump) calls in to Mancow and talks about the Mueller investigation.
- Trump’s border speech: “I thought it was flat. I thought it was weak.”
- “(Trump) has the authority to seal the border. He needs to act.”
- Mueller investigation: “I think it’s possible I will be framed.”
- “They can’t find any Russian collusion … any WikiLeaks collaboration.”
- Uranium One deal with Russia: “the largest treasonous financial crime in American history.”
- The Uranium deal is “to cover up (the Clintons) own crimes”